1. V.K. Sehgal, D. Chakraborty, R.N. Sahoo (2016). Inversion of radiative transfer model for retrieval of wheat biophysical parameters from broadband reflectance measurements. Information Processing in Agriculture 3: 107–118. DOI:10.1016/j.inpa.2016.04.001
2. V.K. Sehgal, R. Dhakar (2016). Geospatial approach for assessment of biophysical vulnerability to agricultural drought and its intra-seasonal variations. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 188(3):197. DOI:10.1007/s10661-016-5187-5
3. M. Singh, V.K. Sehgal, A. Tiwari, P. Nigotia, Priyanka and R. Verma (2015). Spatial Crop Monitoring System for India using Direct-Broadcast Remote Sensing Data and Open Source Web-GIS technologies. Proceedings of the FOSS4G-India 2015 National Conference, 8-10 June, 2015, IIRS, Denradun.
4. D. Chakraborty, V.K. Sehgal, R.N. Sahoo, S. Pradhan, V.K. Gupta (2015). Study of the Anisotropic Reflectance Behaviour of Wheat Canopy to Evaluate the Performance of Radiative Transfer Model PROSAIL5B. Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing 43(2):297 - 310. DOI:10.1007/s12524-014-0411-7
5. R. Dhakar, V.K. Sehgal, S. Pradhan (2013). Study on inter-seasonal and intra-seasonal relationships of meteorological and agricultural drought indices in the Rajasthan State of India. Journal of Arid Environments 97:108 - 119. DOI:10.1016/j.jaridenv.2013.06.001
7. V.K. Sehgal, D. Chakraborty, R.N. Sahoo, S. Pradhan (2013). Canopy Radiative Transfer Models and their Inversion for the Quantification of Vegetation Biophysical Parameters from Remote Sensing. In Geospatial Technologies for Natural Resources Management (Eds. S.K. Soam, P.D. Sreekant, N.H. Rao), chapter 12:pp 181-200, New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-81450-80-2.
8. V.K. Sehgal, S. Jain, P.K. Aggarwal, S. Jha (2011). Deriving Crop Phenology Metrics and Their Trends Using Times Series NOAA-AVHRR NDVI Data. Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing 09/2011; 39(3):373–381. DOI:10.1007/s12524-011-0125-z